On Jan 29, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Greg Schoettmer wrote:

>      I tried to e-mail an iMovie file and the computer will not let me
> attach the file. How do I get the latest file from one computer to the
> other? Anyone have any ideas?

Most of the time such files are far too big to email; many mail
routers will reject attachments over 5 MB. What I have done is to
keep the files on my PowerBook and boot it into target disk mode and
connect the two machines by Firewire when I want to use the desktop
to work on them. In target disk mode, the laptop is basically just a
Firewire hard drive mounted on the desktop machine.