That is not what I am looking for.  I checked all those before. Don't
want the shortcuts. Just a keyboard picture that tells me the
designation of the different f-keys, like : f 1 is to do this, f2 this
etc. I neither want to enable or disable anything, I just want to know
the settings at a glance.
Marta

On Jan 29, 2006, at 12:37, Jerry Freeman wrote:

> Systems Prefs/Keyboard and Mouse...jf
>
> On Jan 29, 2006, at 12:25 PM, Marta Edie wrote:
>
>> Folks, is there a schematic of the keyboard that shows the default
>> settings for all the f keys ? I thought i remember that somewhere it
>> showed you this. The keyboard viewer is no good, neither are the
>> keyboard shortcuts in the help menu. I simply want the designations
>> of the different f-keys . I know the expos? , the magnifier , sound
>> etc, but then there are plenty more which seem to do nothing until
>> you do something to them .
>> Enlightenment is needed.
Marta