I am trying to figure out how (or if) I can share an Entourage Address Book
between two user accounts in OS X. My wife and I have all our contacts in
one user account, but all our photos (in iPhoto 4) are in another user
account (not a good way to set it up I now know). We want to link the two to
take advantage of iPhoto's insanely easy way to email photos to friends and
family. I know there's some way to share an iPhoto libray across user
accounts, but I was hoping it would be easier to share the Address Book. So
far the Missing Manual, Mactopia, Office 2004 Help, etc. have provided no
help. Has anyone else wrestled with this one?

We are running Office 2004 Mac on a Power Mac G4 with OS X 10.3.9