Jerry, thanks for the lead. I scanned the 14-page list of scripts for
Entourage, but only found one that seemed it might do what I need. I
downloaded it, but the four and a half page Read Me instructions totally
overwhelmed my ability to comprehend, and scared me off.

Also it did not mention the exact task I'm trying to accomplish. It dealt
with sharing an Address Book between users on different computers, and
between different Identities within the same user account, but no mention of
sharing between two separate user accounts on the same computer.

Jim