Unfortunately I don?t have a Palm, nor do I have Outlook, but thanks for the
suggestion. Maybe this tip could work for others.

From: Frank Hammitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:24:46 -0500
To: <macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu>
Subject: RE: MacGroup: Sharing Entourage Address Book
[heur][bcc][faked-from]

Recently I had to start using a PC for some Window?s specific applications
and tried to get my Entourage address into Outlook.

I tried to save Entourage addresses as vCard?s but could not find a way to
do them in a batch. With 1300 names I thought that doing them one at a time
was out of the questions.

Ultimately I saved the files as a .csv and imported them in to Outlook.

I was not able to export my calendar from Entourage to Outlook.

An alternative that might work if you have a Palm is to sync your Entourage
to the Palm desktop then import the Palm desktop to Outlook. There should be
free sync software for this on Microsoft?s web site. Check out
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?freetext=entourage%20synchro
nize&productID=&DisplayLang=ee
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?freetext=entourage%20synchr
onize&amp;productID=&amp;DisplayLang=ee>
And Chaupra Pocket Mirror (standard edition) v 2.0 is bundled with most Palm
OS software CD for syncing the Palm to Outlook.

Good luck