Jonathan Fletcher wrote:

> Oops, I quoted you. Is that okay? Sorry.
>

> ::-)
>
> j.
>
> --
> Jonathan Fletcher
> jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

Sure, Jon. Knock your socks off. I don't know that much about printing
processes, but it was one topic I was able to participate in. Let's face
it! With AppleWorks as your main software program and 8.6 for an
operating system, there really isn't that much opportunity to jump in. I
just took a logical approach to the subject based on what little I know,
heard during software demos, and read about. If there was any truth in
it, it was purely coincidental.

But, while we're on the subject. I did manage to learn a few tricks
about graphics and printing. I once made a 2' x 4' sign that had the
word "Macintosh" in 2 foot high letters with a scenic picture showing
through the letters, using nothing more than AppleWorks and the OS. That
caused some head scratching. I have a smaller similar version of it in
the Graphics section at my web site. Among other things, I found a way
to process text so the height and width can be independently controlled.
This process is ideal for printing up flyers and stuff like that.
However, even though it all might look good to the untrained eye, anyone
in the trade will instantly know it's amateur night.

--
Tony LaFemina
When you want to do more than just buy software
mailto:remacs at optonline.net
 <mailto:remacs at optonline.net>