Just for giggles, here?s an email I just received:

Robert,

We have discontinued support for our Mac product line.  If you have at least
one Windows PC in your office you can use Timeslips on that computer and
continue to use the Macs for data entry via our Timeslips eCenter service.
You can visit www.timeslipsecenter.com <http://www.timeslipsecenter.com>
for more information on this service.  I do not know of any other time and
billing software packages for the Mac.  Please let me know if you have any
other questions.

Thanks,

John Perry
Timeslips Sales Consultant

I don?t have the thread in the group from a few months ago about time and
billing programs for the Mac; it is essential that it be able to do the same
tasks and import all of my Timeslips data (11 years worth!).  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Robert