For the last couple of days all MacGroup list traffic to InsightBB
addresses has been blocked. Apparently, they subscribe to a spam
blacklisting service that's got the University of Louisville down as a
spam source. Here is an example of the error messages I'm getting for
each InsightBB subscriber. (Dozens of them with every e-mail posted to
MacGroup--highly annoying.)

>     host gateway.insightbb.com[63.240.76.150] said:
>     550-136.165.5.194 blocked by blacklist.sequoia.ops.asp.att.net.
> 550 Blocked
>     for abuse. Please contact the administrator of your ISP or sending
> mail
>     service. (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

I called the InsightBB support number and the somewhat less than
clueful person on the other end didn't quite seem to understand the
problem. If you know any InsightBB subscribers to this list, please let
them know about the problem. Maybe several dozen calls to Insight will
have more weight than one voice crying in the wilderness.