My employer and I went through a miserable series of similar events
when a third-party reseller for BellSouth suggested that we upgrade our
DSL service. Upon installing a higher-speed DSL line into the building
(which had the effect of frying our DSL router since the new connection
was in reverse polarity to what we'd had earlier), we were told that
we'd need a new series of static IP addresses because the existing ones
were, for some reason, not compatible with the new service.

We consented to the change, knowing that we'd lose email and some other
services for a few days while the new IP addresses became recognized
across the net, but were stunned when our email started getting bounced
by most of the large ISPs. It turned out that the new range of static
IPs they'd allocated for us was actually in a group that was reserved
for residential customers, so the blacklist managers assumed that there
shouldn't be servers running on them.

After much arguing with the blacklist managers, the ISPs and BellSouth,
none of whom had any interest in speaking to each other about the
situation, BellSouth finally changed our IP range again - right back to
the range we'd had originally, without explanation or recourse for the
thousands of dollars in lost manhours and business we absorbed over the
issue. The resellers who started this, of course, stopped returning
phone calls the day after our old IP range had been restored.

My best advice would be twofold: if you can find out from where
Insight's getting its blacklist service (there are two or three primary
sources out there, I'll try to dig up their locations from my old
notes), see if you can find out from them why UofL got on the list; you
might also check with UofL's IT and see if there have been any changes
to the IP locations of the mail servers, since most blacklisting is
done by IP address rather than by domain (at least in my experience).