I am an Insightbb customer (thanks, Jeff, for letting me know).  I just
emailed them about the problem.  BTW, their internet (incl. email) is
actually run by AT&T.  They were blocking all bellsouth.net email (which I
also have and was forwarding to insightbb) for a while last Summer so I got
deep into it with them.  Lee, if you need some phone numbers or whatever,
feel free to email me off list.

Robert