I have two questions? The first is pretty straight forward. Is there
someplace in Louisville where one can rent a projector for showing a
"power point" type program? Any idea of cost?

Second. I am trying to put together a brochure consisting of text and
photos. The only page layout stuff I've done is in AppleWorks. And I
assume I can put this thing together in AppleWorks. I have some 30
photo (1.6 MB). They look great on my computer, but I'm afraid that if
I try to print them out the colors won't be that crisp. I would
probably have to print them out on a better printer than I have (Epson
Photo Stylus C80), since whenever I've tried to print color, the color
just doesn't come out right. Even when I use Photo grade paper. Anyway
if I get good prints. I think the cost of reproducing about 100+ copies
of the brochure at Kinko's or some such place would be over my budget.

I got to thinking about putting the thing on a CD. If I save the
AppleWorks file (text and photos) as a .pdf and burn it to a CD, would
one be able to view it on virtually any computer (Wintel as well as
Mac)? And if so, is there some place where I could get 100+ CDs burned
from the original information? Again, any idea of cost.

I'm probably in way over my head, but what the heck. Any advice or help
will be greatly appreciated.

Anne Cartwright