What kind of monitor would one need for that new mac-mini? The ones
apple  store sells are terribly expensive  and large -20 inch screen. I
  have a friend who is interested in one of those new ones, but the
monitor would have to be a lot cheaper. -
Also : I still own my Mac 6400/200  with keyboard, Apple style writer ,
the whole caboodle. Is anybody interested?  It has a floppy disk
drive.I thought of keeping it for sentimental reasons, but at my age I
have to scale down. Is anybody interested ?  It only has the dial-up
modem in it, so I don't think I would want to fool with it. Maybe some
kid might use it.

Marta