--- Dan Crutcher <dcrutcher at loumag.com> wrote:

> These mini-Macs could make excellent workstations
> for companies like
> mine that need inexpensive OS X-capable machines and
> already have a few
> extra monitors sitting around.
>
> But it would also be very nice to couple the
> mini-Macs with LCD
> monitors. Does anyone know of any good -- not great,
> just good -- LCD
> monitors that would work with the minis that are
> relatively
> inexpensive?
>
> Dan Crutcher

I remember seeing an article about how Apple was
trying to get their display vendors to come down in
price.  I have a feeling with the unveiling of the
mini-mac a line of less expensive LCD monitors will be
on their way.  And, how about a mini keyboard too... I
think I still have my keyboard from my Newton MP that
would go well... too bad it isn't USB.

Stuart

=====
Louisville At-home Dads (L.A.D.s)
Bringing together stay-at-home fathers, their children and their families.
502-426-5376
LouisvilleLADS-owner at yahoogroups.com