Every OS X already has two mouse buttons, click and ctrl-click. Apple
are just finally accepting that it's simpler to put the ctrl on the
mouse and not the keyboard if you're going to argue that a mouse is a
necessary device. Then again, was that just a feature that turned up
in OS X as a precursor to 2-button mice?

Any idea if they'll be releasing a laptop with 2-buttons? I'd ruled
out another powerbook for the simple reason that even if I get an
intel powerbook that can run windows, linux and os x, it'd be crippled
in windows (and painful in linux) without the 2nd mouse button.

Now if only they would put the scroll wheel on the laptop too :)

Hen