Could do with deleting:

http://members.aye.net/~lcs/

as Google still picks it up, which was how I looked to see what was on on
Tuesday yesterday.

Best would be to put an apache redirect in for all children of the lcs
directory, but that's not always possible with an ISP, so easiest would be
to put a meta refresh on the left hand navigation. Either would redirect
to the newer kymac.org site.

On the current site, it would be nice if the Calendar section defaulted to
this month. Bit odd to see it on January.

Hen