Thanks, Lee (and Henri).  I will try this tomorrow and see what happens.  I
tried connecting after reading your email but without having checked the
firewall port setting before I left the server at the office, and it didn't
work. (I did write down the server's IP address and used that.)

Robert

On 12/6/03 5:15 PM, "macgroup-digest"
<owner-macgroup-digest at erdos.math.louisville.edu> emailed: