I'm running OS 9.2.2, not OS X, and
I'm using Palm HotSync software, not iSync,
but consider:

1. create two user names.
For each name, the HotSync software will create a [username] folder
in the Users folder.

In each [username] folder it will create files named "User Data" and
"User Data Archive".

Note that the [username] folders names vary, but the names they
contain are identical.

2. HotSync one pilot.

3. Copy the "Users" folder and save the copy where HotSyncing will
not react with it.
I recommend "stuffing" it to guarantee that the HotSync program does change it.

4. Put the "User Data" and "User Data Archive" copies from the
recently HotSynct [username] folder into the other, unHotSynct
[username] folder, replacing the incumbent files (which you have
saved, right?!).

5. HotSync the 2nd pilot.

6. Loop to step 3, but with the [username] folders reverst.

Nelson

--
Nelson Helm
Every child a wanted child.