Hi gang,

I wonder if others are having this pronlem. Yesterday I "subscribed" to
Steve Jobs' keynote, and it downloaded into my podcasts in iTunes. I watched
the first 20 minutes last night without incident (although the sound did not
quite the facial expressions.

Today I resumed watching and the whole quality steadily degraded. After 10
or twenty minutes, the vocals started cutting out and the video stopped and
started repeatedly, until eventually I had to stop watching- it was totally
unviewable.

I have not had this propblem with other Apple podcasts.

I'm using a PowerMac G4 1.25 Ghz with 750 MG of ram

Any ideas? Thanks.

Jim