An observation, no real value I guess but I have a little of Marta in
me as I like to know answers.

I downloaded a movie trailer on a Mac that had a 21" LCD flat screen
monitor, the current version until the 24" LED came out.

I watched most of the trailer and I always look at the props in a
shot, wondering how the set was arranged and what articles they used.
I zoomed in on the books behind the actor's head and I could read most
of the titles.  I had downloaded the High Def. in the largest file
size offered.

I then decided to see how the trailer would look on the machine that
had the 24" LED monitor so I downloaded the same identical trailer.

The actors "popped", so clear and the viewing experience was much more
pleasant.  But when I zoomed in on the books behind the actor I could
not read a one, they were a total blur and that was before I really
got close.

So, how in the world can this be?  How is it an LED can give such a
fantastic viewing experience but lack the clarity on a zoom?

May not be an answer but I wanted to see if anyone had a reason.

Many thanks,

John