Thanks so much Jonathan, I am running an Intel box, Quicken is the latest for the Mac (2007) so I guess you are saying it was written for PowerPC and all along Rosetta has been allowing it to work on the Intel.

Intuit should have their head handed to them for not bringing the program up to today's standard. UGH.

Thanks again.

John