From: macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu
[mailto:macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu] On Behalf Of Ben Hershberg
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 6:44 PM
To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers
Subject: Re: [MacGroup] upgrading G4 lampshade?

I have a G4 lampshade which I dearly love--it's my favorite iMac
design. Is there any way to upgrade it enough it keep it a viable
computer? I suppose that would mean being able to install intel chips
and a larger hard drive, and I suppose that would still leave the bus
too slow even if it were possible. Would it make sense to hook up an
imac mini too the G4?
I'm afraid none of this is very sensible, but if anyone has
suggestions on how to save my G4 from the rubbish pile of outdated but
beautiful Macs I would appreciate them--Ben Zion Hershberg