Jonathan:

Before WW2, battleships became obsolete. In retrospect, the Japs did us a favor by sinking most of ours at Pearl Harbor. I served on three cruisers during WW2 and the Korean War; those skinny battle cruisers did not become obsolete until about 1960.

I take it you do not want a copy of my book on the Korean War.

Neal Hammon

PS: If you still have the little back book I left in the Lear Jet, keep it. Those California girls are getting too old for me.