People, thanks for all your efforts. The question why I asked was that I had that enormous amount in one of my oldest computers, not even knowing what all these leftovers were. So to at least get rid of the stuff I knew, I thought I would get the thing down to size, so I could see what all the old things were by just pulling some out at a time. But it was not to be. --- So I trashed them all out of the trash into oblivion.
Marta