Hi all,

Lately I've been thinking that it would be fun to use some of the thousands of
photographs I have to create a larger mosaic (many smaller photographs used to
create a large photo).  Of course I've seen this done, but wanted to know if
any of you have had experience with this and how it worked for you.  This
morning I stopped by at MotoPhoto and they said they could do that, but it
would be about $100 and take a couple weeks.  May not be a bad price, given
they said the printed size could be up to about 40 x 60.  Are there good
program(s) out there that will allow me to do this myself (given I have an
original Mac Mini that isn't super fast)?
Thoughts and info greatly appreciated!
Stuart