Hello, Peter. Thanks for your memories. I do seem to remember your name from that Digital Equipment era (and maybe DECUS?)! Yeah, that was definitely Jerry all over, as he was one of those rare people that never met a stranger. He was a big DEC enthusiast back then (we all hated IBM!), which is how I met him, as I was a DEC employee for about 6 years. He was an automobile enthusiast as well (Saab's in the last 20 years), and a huge baseball fan. We use to travel to various computer symposiums and baseball games in all sorts of "unusual" vehicles! In the last 20 years or so he did indeed become a huge Macintosh enthusiast. (We both bought a "magnificent at the time" Macintosh Plus in about 1987 and thus started the love affair with Apple systems!)

- Ken