Marta, I mainly used FB for our 50 year class reunion, it was invaluable for
doing all the work, now I am not sure it's much of a benefit.  As long as they
don't capture or steal info. I will be fine but the first hint that they do
capture items off our computers I will no longer use it......boy that will
scare them.

John