Wow! I'm really stunned. I called Network Solutions to renew three domain names today.

Heretofore, I've been considered a VIP member and the cost to renew was $9.95 a year. Now, they have gone up to, gasp, $24.95 a year. I was going to renew them all for two years each and ended up renewing them for only one year.

I asked the guy how do I go about transferring my domain names to another company. (I have 6 of them.) He said I would have to contact NetSol to get them to "unlock" them, so I could do that. Geesh...they don't make this easy!

I would really appreciate suggestions of a domain name registration company that is much cheaper.

TIA,
Jane