The prices will go up and down for various reasons, Jane, but I agree with Ed:
Hover is very easy to work with and I have had no issues with the dozen or so
domains I have with them.

They guy is right, though, you have to go into your control panel with your
registrar and unlock them, and then Hover can retriever them for you. They can
walk you through it.

It is hard to move a domain for many reasons and all of them are security.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jonat...@fletcherdata.com