Anne,

I really don't know, it's the reason I wanted to move to Photo, the demo at
Apple's event showed a photo with horses, snow, mountains, & a male & female.
Tim Cook said an inquiry could be ask for all photos with horses, mountains &
snow & it would find them all.  For my needs it sure beat the way I had to
manually define every picture in order to do a search...it was maddening, if I
wanted a picture with just Cody & Jo the only way that was going to happen was
if I had typed in the description of the photo all who were shown, a group
picture description was such a job & manually doing this to 15,000 photo's was
more than I could face, now if I want Cody & Jo I ask for it & haven't manually
added any description.

I did find this site that list toward the bottom how to hide the People but I'm
not sure it completely deletes them.

John

http://www.imore.com/how-add-remove-change-or-hide-people-photos-app-ios-10

Sent from my iPad