Lee you have been really great about answering questions. I hope you won’t mind
one more for now.

I have multiple users on my computer. I can’t find anything on the PIA’s help
pages about installing the software for individual users. I added the PIA app
to logon items for one user but I get an error message when I log into that
user.

Do I have to run the install program for each user?

Thanks.

Harry