Lee,

I’m checking out Privateinternetaccess.

Once I install it do I have to make changes to my router/modem? To any settings
in my network preferences? or other preferences? What about on my ios devices?

Also the web site says “5 devices simultaneously.” I have six devices, do I
have to purchase 2 subscriptions or will one subscription work as long as I am
not using more than 5 devices at the same time?

Thanks.

Harry