Spoke with a financial consultant yesterday and during the conversation, he
mentioned his family uses it and thought it to be worth it. He had an
interestingly idea about his pre-teen kids. He has Life-Lock for them because
their Social Security numbers could be comprised for years before the parents
ever catch it - maybe from birth to college.

"It’s the sides of the mountain which sustain life, not the top.”