I signed up for HP’s printer ink program more than a year ago and I love it! I
have saved so much money on buying ink cartridges. If you don’t print that much
it’s perfect for you. There are certain HP printers that qualify for the
program. Mine is a printer/ scanner. You sign up for how many pages you think
you will print in a month. The printer is connected to the cloud and the page
count is monitored. I pay $4.99 per month and I can print 100 pages. If I go
over 100, I pay so many cents per page over. Since my ink level is also
monitored, they send free ink when it gets low. I would highly recommend this.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/

Bill M.

Sent from my micro sub meson electronic component