so now i added a scale (which is maximum rpm) and i can command various
speeds but still the motor vibrates. somehow it sounds like it ramps up and
down a bit when commanding for example 2000rpm. Noise could probably be, i
may change the output to another port (had some coordinate moves with
various spindle speeds and when one axis changed direction, the motor
stopped for a few milliseconds), is there any pin i can use for pwm that
has 5v output on its own?

what do you mean by "pull-up"?

Am Donnerstag, 22. September 2016 18:05:46 UTC+2 schrieb Charles
Steinkuehler: