There was a good amount of interest in Machineface and in velocity
extrusion.
I often switched between 40mm/sec and 180mm/sec during a print to showcase
how you can do that and it still works right.  Thank you Bas and
Alexander...
I would of course eventually run out of cooling at 180mm/sec so I couldn't
just leave it there.