> On 31 Aug 2017, at 11:30, Pranav Pandey <pranav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just try it out.
>
> Copy the file to the BBB and choose that new config when you start Machinekit
> and test it out.
>
> Tried out with new config file.
>
> On starting with the config. I get a window saying "LinuxCNC terminated with
> an error.". And a list of file information.
>
> Here is the Debug file information:
>
> NGC file not found: ngc=g22 - 90:REMAP = G22 modalgroup=1 ngc=g22
> A configuration error is preventing Machinekit from starting.
> More information may be available when running from a terminal.
> 7953
> PID TTY  STAT TIME COMMAND
> Stopping realtime threads
> Unloading hal components

well, the first line states your problem. A file isn’t found. so you probably
have a path problem.
please do read these informations carefully. because it will give you clues.

to get the location of the file (which should be available) on your system type
in the terminal: “sudo find / -name g22.ngc”

now before you start please do in the terminal “export DEBUG=5”

run machinekit

open your /var/log/linuxcnc.log file in an editor, or just “cat
/var/log/linuxcnc.log”  and start to look if you can find an error in the last
session by searching the text for g22.