Damage from Irma: About 2 cubic yards of tree branches around the yard and
everything was dirty.  The wind pushed water through the windows which were
not covered/sealed in minor amounts.  That was about it.  We did get lucky
that it broke inland and the winds that got us were coming from across
land.
Cleanup from the preparations was/is more labor intensive than the
hurricane itself.  The ice blocks for the fridge are still melting in the
sink 4 days later.  We never lost power.