As I did promise to return with my findings and report back when my Cyclone
V partial reconfiguration quest had meet an conclusion I am not happy to
verdict that is is true that it does work and that it is true that it does
also not work "out of the box".

Until the license for incremental compilation and the pr core is open
licensed, I will stick to consensus on the web of not placing any guide
describing how to get it to work on Cyclone V with the linux dts overlay
method.

I have instead chosen to share the steps needed in the shared folder
available and let those that are benevolently curious,  investigative and
open minded for open source hardware, fetch/grab the shared file and go
look see what they would have to say if they deducted such easily fixable
creative omissions themself.
Leading to the "It dosn't work" statement above that fueled and kicked my
relentless truth based intuitive guidance system into me having to provide
verification of everything works if you know how to fix the omissions.
What remains is that:
Until such functionality is UNlicensed partial reconfiguration is
unavailable for open hardware or source development contributors.

"It dosnt work" --> mythbusted :-)

Now whats that about an open sourced hardware society as the next
evolutionary step ?