Michael,

Is there an image for a uSD for the DE10 that will boot and run? I know you
were working on an image that would boot both the DE0 and the DE10.

I have been away for awhile. I tried the 10/29/2017
http://deb.machinekit.io/uploads/de0-nano/debian-9.2-console-armhf-2017-10-29
<http://deb.machinekit.io/uploads/de0-nano/debian-9.2-console-armhf-2017-10-29>
upload but I couldn’t get it to boot the DE10.
Alan