On 11/4/2017 12:19 PM, Marco Negrini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using a CRAMP cape, and I wanted to buy more, I found only one seller
> in Canada, and he has only 2 cramps available, he says he does not know
> when next will be produced.

The only company I know of building CRAMPS boards is Jon Elson's
Pico-Systems:

http://pico-systems.com/osc2.5/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=35

...but it's an open design, so others could be building or selling
them as well.

> I looked for BeBoPR, and found that Digikey ad Farnell ha only 1
> available...

The designer of the BeBoPr boards has passed away, and it is unlikely
there will be any more builds.  There may still be a few boards
lurking about, most likely the earliest version 1.0.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net