On 2/17/2018 3:18 AM, Karl Jacobs wrote:

> The BB-BONE-REPLICAP-0B3A.dtbo is loaded via u-boot load as you can see
> from the attached file
> giving the details on version.sh, dmesg and uEnv , where you can see that I
> disabled HDMI, EMMC and
> cape-universal.

I see that the Replicape was detected, but not that it's overlay was
loaded.  I think you need to manually load the overlay with U-Boot, or
possibly copy the overlay somewhere U-Boot can access it and it might
get loaded automatically (I'm not sure which, I haven't worked much
with the U-Boot overlays).

You can verify if the replicape overlay was actually applied by
browsing through the active device-tree (/proc/device-tree/...)
regardless of how the overlay was loaded and by examining the *FULL*
output of dmesg if the kernel loaded the overlay.

Your problem could also be that you're trying to load the pruss driver
using "uboot_overlay_pru=", but the Replicape overlay is also enabling
the PRU and the PRU driven pins are exported in the same overlay
stanza that enables the PRU:

https://github.com/beagleboard/bb.org-overlays/blob/master/src/arm/BB-BONE-REPLICAP-0B3A.dts#L137-L142

Try commenting the uboot_overlay_pru line in your uenv.txt file and
see if that helps.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net