Thanks, I will give it a shot tomorrow. And let me give a big "thank you"
to you and Alexander for your pioneering work on things like
velocity extrusion or remote clients, among others, of course not
forgetting other key contributors. I am a longtime fan of Machinekit,
although more on a 'pedestrian' user level.