I'm trying to migrate to a fresh install on a BBB and am having
problems building some custom hal components.  The first problem is
the comp command is missing, so I figure I'll just install
machinekit-dev package.  But apt-get complains about broken packages
and how I need a different version of the machinekit package than I
have installed.

I checked on machienkit.io and machinekit-dev version is:

machinekit-dev_0.1.1498834902

...while my installed machinekit package (and the most recent
available on machinekit.io) is:

machinekit/machinekit_0.1.1532446277

So...are the machinekit-dev packages broken, or did the comp utility
move somewhere else and machinekit-dev is now deprecated?

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net