i have copied all the function and recompiled,
now when i run realtime start; halcmd loadrt hal_spi an error says
do_load_cmd: dlopen: /home/pi/machinekit/rtlib/rt-preempt/hal_spi.so:
undefined symbol: get_rpi_revision
rpath=/home/pi/machinekit/rtlib/rt-preempt:/home/pi/machinekit/lib

it does not happen if I run halcmd loadrt hal_gpio

then I have seen that there is bcm26835.h that unify all the useful
definitions, it would be nice if hal_spi.h was removed since it duplicates
definitions.
the only problem is that hal_spi.h defines the register addresses, while
bcm2835.h defines offsets, so a lot of hal_spi.c would have to be modified.

Il giorno venerdì 28 settembre 2018 19:45:13 UTC+2, XL600R ha scritto:

> On 28.09.18 17:16, schoo...@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:
> > It can only have been written for v1 or v2, probably not v2B given its
> date of writing.
> > I have not heard anything of the guy who wrote it for some years either.
>
> Hi,
>
> Gemi has wrote this driver for a particular board
>      https://github.com/kinsamanka/PICnc-V2/wiki .
> I can't believe that it is very useful for someone else.
> IMHO the nomenclature isn't overly happy.
> A little bit to general. ;)
>
> BR

I need a way to write commanded velocity on the spi, my bigger problem
wiill be on the spi-slave, and this seems to me a pretty easy protocol to
implement