I lacked attention, I thought you imported cpuinfo.h
rebuilded and now it runs, but I still need to edit something more to make
it work
nm shows that both get_cpuinfo_revision() and get_rpi_revision() are defined

anyway, it reads correctly giving number cores as 4 and revision as 4.
I will give some time trying to patch my version, if it is too hard I will
clone and test yours