Hello dear Machinekit community,
we've successfully implemented a self built 3d printer with Machinekit. For
stepper signal generation, we use the above mentioned cards. Up until
yesterday, our config was working with the string

rt.loadrt('hm2_pci', config='num_encoders=1 num_stepgens=4
sserial_port_0="00xxxx"')

Yesterday I updated via apt-get upgrade to Machinekit version
0.1.1551530147.git6a143ec-1~stretch and now we get the following error on
launch:

RuntimeError: rtapi_loadrt '('hm2_pci', 'config=num_encoders=1 num_stepgens=
4 sserial_port_0="00xxxx"')' failed: Operation not permitted

Have you seen this error before?

Best regards
Dennis