@Justin
Ups
I have been far away in Xilinx ultra96 land, and butchered the sys
partition of my kde neon install in the process
(installing debian Buster to what I thought was a spare/empty ssd ..)
Luckly the full Home partition was/is safe and I've just installed kdeneon
again on a brand new samsunc evo 970 plus (2TB),
so I expect getting around to compiling your bitfile tomorrow...