schooner30,

 * I used kernel 4.14.139-rt66 from linux-stable-rt repo
   <https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rt/linux-stable-rt.git/>

 * Does RIP mean Run In Place ?
 * I downloaded machinekit-cnc package fromt http://deb.machinekit.io/,
   and changed kernel depends, and it works.
 * I will try to copy the includes and libs by shell scripts that
   Michael Brown wrote.

Thanks.