Hi,

Jan 3, 2020, 11:56 by mib.holotro...@gmail.com:

> The current relation between feeling of accomplishment and feedback.

You just need to learn praise yourself for work accomplished. Nobody else will
do it for you. Just tap yourself on the back and say Well Done. Depending on
others is the highway to hell.

In my situation it translated into periods of high interests and lazy pauses.

> On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 8:54:59 PM UTC+1, ce...@tuta.io wrote:
>
>> Dec 30, 2019, 18:30 by >> mib.ho...@gmail.com <>>> :

>> > Correct  the maintainers exceeded the "use" limit due to:
>> > assumptions
>> > expectations.
>> > between "user" and Developer "space"
>> > call it a communication breakdown due to educational systems in general
>> > between the earth and gaian "philosofies"
>> > Thanx
>> > From an energetic(suble energies) viewpoint of a Systemverilog rt
>> > constructor.
>> >
>> I think I will ask for a hint. Because I don't understand.
>>
>> Do you mean the RTAPI/ULAPI and RT/"userspace" nomenclature the Machinekit
>> inherited from LinuxCNC (making everything overly complicated) or something
>> else?
>>

> If its related to "serial" protocols ,,probably. yes :-)

RT communication needs RT-capable drivers. For RT_PREEMPT there probably is no
actual work which needs to be done. (For Xenomai/EVL there is, I think.)

Simple test would be to create HAL module where the polling of/sending to
remote device is exported as a HAL function which would be then added into the
thread. (So put the functionality into the rtapi_app process, don't create new
process which would be IPCed by shared memory into HAL segment.) And then look
for errors on RT side (context switches or time violations).

In connection to Modbus, I think it depends on number and types of SYCALLs
causing context switch in the implementation of current libmodbus library.

Cern.