Hi,

Mar 13, 2020, 20:17 by hammond.jo...@gmail.com:

> When the stepper is plugged into the Y-axis or Z-axis Polulu it rotates, when
> pluggedinto the X-axis Polulu, it just vibrates. The stepper is not driving
> anything. What needs to be changed in software to repair this?

Frankly, I have no idea. But I take it that you tried the problematic driver in
other socket? And there it was working? How many drives do you need, CRAMPS has
6 sockets, so can you live with (six-one not working)?

I think what needs to be determined is if the problem with socket/driver is
hardware one or software one. (It could be that the BBB pin is dead.)

Cern.